Creativity - Connection - Community - Aging - Education - Awareness
A collective of individuals passionate about the creative arts and their power to foster healthy aging and a vibrant San Francisco Bay Area.
A thriving San Francisco Bay Area Community that embraces engagement and empowerment of older adults through creative arts programming.
Goals & Objectives
Creativity & Aging:
- Support creative arts programs for SF Bay Area Older Adults that are inclusive, accessible, and indispensable.
- Serve as a hub for the San Francisco Bay Area, connecting:
- Older adults with creative arts programs
- The greater Bay Area Community with the wisdom and creativity of older adults
- Creative arts professionals with learning, sharing, and funding opportunities
- Increase awareness and inclusion of older adults and their worth
- Transform the field of creative arts and aging with innovative programming facilitated by trained professionals
- Provide professional development and public education opportunities
- Promote research and public policy that enable the development of evidenced-based practices and model programs